· Location: Occamstraße 4 (Münchner Freiheit U3, U6: Maxvorstadt – Schwabing). Monday-Wednesday from 11:30-23:00, Thursday-Saturday from 11:30-24:00 and Sunday from 11:30-23:00.
· What you will find: Here everything is hand-made (when I say everything is literally), from homemade cakes to the double-fried belgian fries and the BBQ sauce. The store itself is a little bit small and not necessarily invites you to stay longer. One thing that I like so much is that you can watch how the burger is cooked.
This is a simply matter of taste, but let’s say the best ones are The avocado bacon burger and the The Ruff’s Burger, topped with blue cheese.
· Tip: Not only the american spirit makes the Ruff’s Burger a real snack, but also the very fair prices. Each of the already large burgers can be ordered for an additional cost of two euro as a double version.
· Location: There are 4 Burger House, choose the one that fits you better! We choose the one in Max Weber Platz, in Haidhausen.
· What you will find: Burger House is owned by Nicolas Hegewisch, who came from NYC to Munich. The concept is simple: fresh ingredients are the secret to the best burgers. Burger House uses fresh bavarian meat for its burgers – no frozen nor ready made ones. They offer 11 types of hamburgers, from the classic ones, through the ones with gorgonzola cheese to the one with chicken and camembert or lamb. The prices? From 5 euros.
·Tip: Try chili cheese fries with your burger. Will drive you crazy. If it’s summer or you want to take-away go to Burger House 3 (like a bier garten) . If you are with children go to Burger House 1 (it’s bigger) and if you are with friends choose between Burger House 4 (Pinakothek) and Burger House 2 (Max Weber Platz)
· Location: Brienner Straße 49 (Königsplatz). Monday – Friday from 11:30 – 22:00, Saturday – Sunday from 13:00 – 22:00. Maxvorstadt.
· What you will find: Hamburgerei is a creative and very colourful self-service restaurant. You get a device upon ordering, which vibrates when your burger is ready. If you are vegan this is your place too! The original versions are Der Bayer (with Obatzda, a Bavarian cheese delicacy), Der Franzose (with goat cheese), Der Inder (with mango chutney and banana chips) or Der Orientale (Falafel with humus and salad).
· Tip: If you are not conventional, skip the fries and go for the Süsskartoffel Sticks (sweet potatoes) instead! Also you really have to try the desserts. From 6 euros.
· Location: Wörthstraße 7 or Dachauer Straße 7. Monday – Saturday from 11:00 – 0:00, Sunday from 13:00 – 23:00 (15:00-23:00 in the case of Dachauer). Alstadt – Maxvorstadt.
· What you will find: Holy Burger Team puts emphasis on high-quality, healthy and sustainable food. They combine urban lifestyle with health-conscious and ecological food, because for them ” fast food is another way”. They only use organic beef and butter. Of course, this restaurant is BIO. Creative architecture and a relaxed concept ensure that you will enjoy before, during and after eating. They have 5 veggie hamburgers and 8 of beef. Don’t miss Holy Trüffel!
Make your own choice and leave your comments! –> Have you already been in these ones? Try: American Burger Bar, Juleps, Wolfsburger, Atzinger, Cafe Zeitgeist and Rotkäppchen